Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FIRST PLACE - Image07 Photo Compeition


WOOOO HOOOO!!!!

I just found out that I won FIRST PLACE and an Honerable Mention at the Image07 Photography Awards hosted by the American Society of Media Photographers (New York). On top of all the prizes and goodies, there will be a big Gallery show held in New York on the 19th July 2007. I get a one page spread/write up in Photo District News (PDN) and a promotional mailer sent to all the big Art Directors across the Nation. I'll post more details when it becomes available to me. Keep your eyes on this page for updates.

Definitely come by for the show if you're in New York on the 19th July. This is a huge award for me and I'm definitely stoked to be winning such a big competition. I would love to see all of you there.

UPDATE
The Gallery Show will be held at..

GalleryFCB
16 West 23rd Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
July 19th 2007, 7pm

A very very big thank you to Bryan Sullivan, Jose-Angel Medina and Robert Sierra.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hooooo!!! Congrats man! =)

jen munkvold said...

Awesome!
BIG Congrats!