Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Caron Butler - Racine, Wisconsin

This was quite an adventure! The editor called last minute, and the next thing I knew I was on a plane flying down to Chicago. I immediately hopped into a rental car with my assistant + 200lbs of equipment, and raced 100-miles to Racine, Wisconsin to shoot Caron Butler of the Washington Wizards. You might know Caron from his journey through the Miami Heat, the LA Lakers and now the Wizards. The weather was simply perfect and I could not have asked for a bluer sky. (Although the wind did knock over a couple of my lights. Bummer!)

All in all, it was a terrific shoot. It was mad fun hanging out with Caron and his homies. Thanks also to Tricia and Lesley (Caron's Management/Publicist) for flying out from Washington DC for the shoot. I'll have more images up as soon as the magazine approves them. Enjoy these for the time being!

Caron Butler + Pimped out Oldsmobile Delta 88
Stopping for Autographs
Attempting to act Professional ...... Givin' up acting ProfessionalCaron Butler + Kevin

No comments: