Thursday, August 16, 2007

International Photograhy Awards 2007!!!

WOW! I'm speechless. Where do I begin? (*Deep Breaths)

So I just found out that I won 3rd Place and an additional Honorary Mention, for my Automobile Campaign Project at ACCD. This is an international award for all Professional Photographers Worldwide. It's a really huge and prestigious award. I can't even describe how stoked I am. To keep this simple, I'll just put up the description email I received.

"It is with great pleasure to announce that you have been recognized as a winner in the 2007 International Photography Awards! This is no small feat as this year’s competition was the largest it has ever been – generating nearly 20, 000 entries from over 90 countries! For a complete list of jurors, please visit the PHOTOAWARDS website. In celebration of your achievement, we would like to give OVERALL category winners two (2) free tickets to the Lucie Awards ceremony (held in New York City) where then International Photographer of the Year, Discovery of the Year and The Deeper Perspective International Photographer of the Year will be announced."


WOOHOO! :)

No comments: