Thursday, October 25, 2007

RYAN SHECKLER - MTV's Life of Ryan

Thank you to all my fans for all your emails regarding my recent work. One of the biggest joys of being a photographer is receiving emails complementing my work and saying that my images inspires them. I apologize for not being able to reply to each and everyone as I've been on the road to San Diego quite a bit. With the recent fires going on, this makes it even more difficult getting around.

I've got a huge treat for you all today. I was filmed for an episode of Life of Ryan on MTV with Ryan Sheckler. (Check his website). I guess I've gotten used to all the publicity and cameras around me and I'm now able to focus solely on my images and can block all the other commotion out. But I have to admit that this was pretty awesome. There were approximately 5 cameras filming at all times. And the MTV crew themselves were pretty cool. I'm not sure which episode this will be in, but it's safe to say that it's in Season 2. If anyone sees the episode, drop me an email. Give me heads up. Let me know.

Ryan was fun to hang out with. He had a lot of energy for the shoot and his little brother Kane had even more. Kane was riding around my photoshoot, doing kickflips after kickflips on his razor on speedbumps and on curbs. All in all, the shoot was awesome. I couldn't possibly have asked for more.









Portrait of Ryan ShecklerBrittany
(The sky had a crazy Orange Glow due to the massive
fires in the distance)
Behind the Scenes
Some of the MTV Film Crew
MTV's Life of Ryan Film Crew
Stephen, Ashley, Ryan, Brittany + Kevin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! This is to sweet! Are there more pictures coming soon or not?
Would be great though!

Greetings

Unknown said...

dudeee!! hook a girl up...Ryan is sooooouu HOT!!..cant wait to see the episode..jiji Luvs 2 u ..call me some time!!! kisses MuaK!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!