Thursday, August 21, 2008

5 Cities in 20 Days

Hello one and all. Apologies for the lack of updates. I've been traveling back to back for shoots and for some fun times in between. I promise I'll put more pictures and updates up soon. But for now, here's some of the pictures over the last 7 days. Enjoy. I know I sure did!!

Katie, Diddy and Kevin
Kevin, Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) and KatieLL Cool J + Katie
Just Kevin..
Mike Baker, Kevin, Katie, Jesse and Nick
(26oz Steaks, Maine Lobsters and Alaskan King Crab Legs!!! An entirely scrumptious meal courtesy of Alan Alberts in Las Vegas. Deeeee-licious!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great meal, with great friends!! Thanks for everything Kevin. Mike B.

Anonymous said...

It was a great meal, with great friends!! Thanks for everything Kevin. Mike B.